SBOTD Presents: Alexandria Schlereth, BarFly FoxSports Host and Hard Ninety Model
Sports Babe of the Day Presents: Alexandria Schlereth, BarFly FoxSports Host & Hard Ninety Model, @schlereth_girl
You met her babely sister Avery Schlereth last week, but now it’s time to meet our Sports Babe of the Day Alexandria Schlereth! The two daughter’s of ESPN Football broadcaster Mark Schlereth really lucked out in the gene pool as the two brunette beauty’s are taking Hollywood by storm! Alexandria is making a name for herself in the sports world as she is a host and reporter for BarFly on FoxSports! She maybe locked down at the moment but if that ever changes be sure to check out Question 15 to see where to take Alexandria on her idea of a perfect date.
16 QUESTIONS WITH ALEXANDRIA SCHLERETH
The best part about being a hard ninety model is working with Steve who owns the company, and the clothes! I love all of the gear that they have, its super comfortable and so great to work out in!
2. This maybe a hard question to answer, but what is your favorite clothing item from Hard Ninety?
My favorite piece of clothing are the hoodies! They’re so warm and comfortable and you can wear them to the gym or you can wear them day to day.
3. You have been a host and report for BarFly on FoxSports, what has been your favorite part about that job?
My favorite part about working on BarFly has been meeting the athletes and celebrities we have had on the show and listening to their answers kind of as a fly on the wall.
4. Who has influenced you the most in your life?
I would say my parents have influenced me the most in my life. They have been a great example of a man and woman in my life as far as character and integrity goes. They have both worked very hard to make life for my brother, sister and I very easy. They will always be my heroes!
5. Since your Dad does happen to be Mark Schlereth, who has been the most interesting athlete you have met being around him?
Brian Wilson. I met him at the ESPY’s a couple years ago, and I think he’s just so eccentric and interesting. I feel like he is someone that you never will be able to fully figure out and I think that’s cool.
I really enjoyed watching Russell Wilson play this year. He played so great this year and was a joy to watch. I also heard he’s an amazing guy off the field too and I always like hearing that about guys that play in the NFL.
7. If you were one of the Golden Girls, who would you be and why?
Blanche. She was the serious analytical one and that is just like me!
8. In three words, how would your family describe you?
Smart, articulate, organized.
9. How do you stay in shape? What is your favorite type of workout?
I love doing Pilates, I also love doing cardio. I get bored of doing cardio so I have to switch it up. I will rotate between the elliptical, the bike and treadmill.
10. If we raided your fridge right now, what would we find?
Veggies, hummus, fruits, I have a lot of snack foods. I usually eat out for meals.
I love following Adam Schefter, he always releases what’s happening in the NFL before anyone else does.
12. 2013 is here, what are your new year’s resolutions?
I usually don’t do New Year’s resolutions, there are a few things I wanted to work on though, making sure I go to church on Sundays and getting in really good shape.
13. Is there a motto or saying you live by?
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
14. Here we always like to ask for our readers, are you single, dating, or locked down?
I have a boyfriend, so I guess that means I’m locked down!
15. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
My idea of a perfect date is a sporting event, they’re always fun and interactive!
I would feature Jennifer Sterger as the next Sports Babe of the Day, she loves sports as much as I do, she’s witty and funny and just a really great girl!
There you have it 16 questions with the babely Alexandria Schlereth, make sure to sauce her a follow on Twitter @Schlereth_girl !
(Photo Credit: Alexandria Schlereth)