SBOTD Presents: Avery Schlereth, Hard Ninety Model
Sports Babe of the Day Presents: Avery Schlereth, Hard Ninety Model, @AverySchlereth on Twitter
Avery Schlereth, this brunette bombshell who models Hard Ninety clothing was a perfect fit to be one of our Sports Babe of the Day’s for so many reasons! First, she loves football which we think probably stems from the fact that she is the daughter of someone everyone has heard of Mark Schlereth! To add to that list she’s a babe who definitely can tell you what to and what not to eat since she writes a blog all about healthy eating! This model is far from the norm, especially because you won’t find her in heels everyday but most likely a pair of combat boots. By the way, for all those guys out there that can’t get over how stunning the gal is in her photos, you have to take a look at how she answered our famous, single or locked down question!
17 QUESTIONS WITH AVERY SCHLERETH
The best part about being a Hard Ninety model is the tight knit group of people that work for the company. Everything is very relaxed and comfortable, whether it be modeling or doing interview or even just sporting the clothing around the gym, which makes it much more fun to work with the company!
2. This maybe a hard question to answer, but what is your favorite clothing item from Hard Ninety?
That is a hard question! But my absolute favorite is the blue zip-up hoodie. It is so soft and comfortable. It’s very versatile and easy to just throw on and off before and after the gym or just day to day.
3. You just started writing a healthy food blog for Hard Ninety; if you had only one piece of advice to give to someone what would it be when it comes to clean eating?
Allow yourself a cheat day. Otherwise you will lose your mind!
That’s tough, I look up to a lot of people, but the most influential would be my parents. They both have different qualities that I learn from. My Dad has portrayed what it is to not be a quitter my whole entire life and how to never stop fighting for what you want. My Mom has taught me self-control and how to take ahold of my life and how to do all the motherly things (cook, clean and shop!)
5. Since your Dad does happen to be Mark Schlereth, who has been the most interesting athlete you have met being around him?
This is a hard one! The most interesting athlete other than my Dad and my brother would probably be RGIII, because he did so well this year and he is so young.
6. The modeling world is pretty competitive these days, how long have you been a part of the industry?
I have been modeling since I was about 8. I stopped for a little bit in middle school then started back up in high school and have been doing it since.
7. You tweet a lot about football, who is your favorite team?
My favorite football team is the Broncos! Super bummed about this week’s game…but next year is our year!
By default my favorite current athlete is my brother, but one that I am not related to would probably be Peyton Manning, he is the man.
9. In three words, how would you describe yourself?
Outgoing, fun and sincere.
10. How do you stay in shape? What is your favorite type of workout?
I have been dancing since I was 6 so my favorite type of workout would be dancing. When I can find time to go take classes I do a mixture of running, Pilates and yoga.
11. If we raided your fridge right now, what would we find?
You would find lunch meat, hummus, vegetables, and fruit. Lots of hot sauce!
12. On a typical night out, would we find you rocking heels or flats?
If I could wear combat boots to every establishment at night I would but unfortunately that’s not how it works. I love dressing up and wearing heels but if I had it my way I would wear my combat boots everywhere.
13. 2013 is here, what are your new year’s resolutions?
To land a lot of modeling and or acting jobs, and to get in the best shape of my life.
14. Is there a motto or saying you live by?
YOLO. (You Only Live Once)
Single. I think I want a boyfriend but most people tell me single is the way to go.
16. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
A nice dinner close to the beach than a nice stroll on the beach just to talk and get to know each other.
17. Who would YOU feature as the next Sports Babe Of The Day?
My sister, Alex Schlereth @schlereth_girl
There you have it 17 questions with the babely Avery Schlereth, make sure to sauce her a follow on Twitter @AverySchlereth ! Make sure to watch out for her because we are sure we will be seeing her in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue one day soon!
(Photo Credit: Avery Schlereth)