SBOTD Presents: Scott Croxall, Red Bull Crashed Ice Athlete
Sports Babe of the Day Presents: Scott Croxall, Red Bull Crashed Ice Athlete, @ScottCroxy on Twitter
Assuming you’ve already met Kyle, the predecessor Croxall, it’s time for you to meet his equally impressive younger brother, Scott.
Scott Croxall is a babe who knows what he wants. Yes, he’s following in some big steps, but he is making just as big of leaps all on his own.
Scott is a Red Bull Crashed Ice athlete, hockey player, show skier, and co-owner of Team LTD (Living the Dream). LTD, a lifestyle party apparel brand, is rapidly growing in popularity between Canada and the U.S and has some pretty awesome athletes involved.
Who could be more babely than a guy who works hard and plays hard? With that beautiful flow and cute smile we know you’ll love getting to know more about Scott.
20 QUESTIONS WITH SCOTT CROXALL
1. First and foremost, the ladies want to know: Are you single, dating or taken?
2. Who would you feature as SBOTD?
Shantel Jordan, Professional figure skater and a babe of course. @MissShantelJ
3. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being one of the original faces of Red Bull Crashed ice. Co-Founder of TEAMLTD, a Lifestyle Party Apparel brand, Team Living The Dream http://www.teamltdshop.com/aboutteamltd/
4. How did you get involved with Red Bull Crashed Ice? And what made you want to pursue it?
My older brother Kyle was competing while I was still too young, as soon as I turned 18 in 2009 I qualified top 10 out of 500 in Toronto which gave me a shot to race in Quebec City so I started racing and became part of Team Canada the following year.
5. Do you have any weird pre-comp rituals or any odd healthy eating habits?
Have as many friends and family around me during the days leading up to the event. This helps take my mind off of the racing. I wouldn’t call my eating habits odd… but I have a strict healthy diet leading up to the events.
6. Is there a motto, saying, or core truth you try to live by?
Long hair, don’t care? But seriously, I’m just trying to live my dream.
7. What has been your proudest accomplishment?
During the off season I competed with Team Canada at the World waterski show championships in Janesville, Wisconsin where we had a 3rd place podium finish in our first competition ever!
First ever Red Bull Crashed Ice athlete to advance to 4/4 of the Final races, and Crashed Ice World Champion.
8. In three words, how would your friends describe you?
You should ask them! I’m sure the word “Beauty” would make the list.
9. Besides Crashed Ice, how do you spend your time?
Working on TEAMLTD! Traveling, Working out, Hockey, Road trips, a few nights out here and there… and for the last 6 summers I have worked in “Gods country” Muskoka, ON, Canada for Summer Water Sports performing in professional Water ski shows. http://www.summerwatersports.com/
10. Who are your favourite athletes and sports teams to watch?
Ilya Bryzgalov… Sidney Crosby, Travis Pastrana. Toronto Blue Jays, and a die hard leaf fan, unfortunately!
11. What songs get the most play on your iPod?
Always mixing it up! Right now mostly House and Country.
12. What is the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard/witnessed?
“I follow you on twitter…”
13. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. (Mind out of the gutter, please!)
Nothing, I hate being alone!
14. Do you have any catch phrases? Or sayings that you use too much?
Living The Dream, Sorry For Partying, and For The Boys.
15. A lot of our readers have crushes on you. What’s your idea of the perfect date?
Candle lit dinner followed by a long walk on the beach…
16. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had and why?
I have never had one, probably why I didn’t pay attention.
17. If you had a chance to go to dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?
I would choose Wayne Gretzky because he is a legend. I’ve always wondered what kind of stories he would have to tell away from the rink.
18. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
The first thing I look for is personality… but I’m a sucker for noticing short blondes.
19. When it comes to the ladies, name 3 things that would be a deal-maker for you.
Outgoing, fun, and a beauty personality that enjoys the cottage life.
20. Do you have a celebrity crush and if so who is it?
Well, I’ll be damned; if this guy isn’t a Sports Babe to a “T” then I don’t know who is.
So ladies… give this hunk a follow on Twitter @ScottCroxy, just come up with a more creative pick-up line. Oh, and you’re welcome.
And remember to watch Scott in action at Red Bull Crashed Ice starting this Thursday in Niagara Falls.
(Photo Credit: Scott Croxall)